Joe Meno: Digit, sales, FREE e-book, and more!
To celebrate the release of Marvel and a Wonder — the latest novel from best-selling author Joe Meno — we’re very pleased to offer you the Joe Meno Digit, comprised of excerpts from all seven of Joe Meno’s titles: Marvel and a Wonder, Office Girl, Hairstyles of the Damned, The Boy Detective Fails, Demons in the Spring, Tender as Hellfire, and How the Hula Girl Sings. The Joe Meno Digit is the latest release in our Akashic Digits (Digital Excerpts from the Akashic Catalog) program, featuring excerpts from front and backlist titles. They’re a great way to explore our catalog more deeply. Click here to see a full list of our digits, and for more information about our Digit and e-book programs.
(If you have any difficulty downloading the mobi or epub links, your browser preference may be set to open the link in a new window. Try right-clicking and selecting “Save Link As . . . “. If that doesn’t work, email us at [email protected] and we can send you the file directly.)
To coincide with the September 1 publication of Marvel and a Wonder, we’re offering several Joe Meno sales:
- Nook Daily Find: Hairstyles of the Damned, The Boy Detective Fails, and Office Girl are featured in the Barnes & Noble Nook Daily Find promotion on Tuesday, September 1. Each is available for only $1.99 on the 1st, exclusively from Barnes & Noble Nook.
- FREE E-BOOK: Tender as Hellfire is available for absolutely free from our website until Monday, September 7. Download it in mobi (for Kindle) and epub (for all other e-readers) formats.
- E-book Sales: Demons in the Spring and How the Hula Girl Sings are going on sale wherever e-books are sold for only $2.99 each from Sept 14–Oct 4.
- Print Sale: Joe Meno Collection. Purchase paperback editions of Hairstyles of the Damned, How the Hula Girl Sings, Tender as Hellfire, and Office Girl together for only $25.00 exclusively from our website.
Posted: Sep 1, 2015
Category: News | Tags: Kindle, Joe Meno, Office Girl, Hairstyles of the Damned, The Boy Detective Fails, Sale, How the Hula Girl Sings, Tender as Hellfire, Demons in the Spring, Digit, Amazon, Digits, free e-book, e-book, Apple, iBooks, free, Nook, Google, Indiebound, promotion, bundle, Marvel and a Wonder, Chicago Noir: The Classics, Daily Find
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- What Is Punk?
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- It’s Just a Plant
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Infinity Blues
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Will Work for Drugs
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Letters to Kurt