An erotic drama about four sexy couples and one swingers’ club where their fantasies and nightmares collide.
Featured: Black Interest
A modern-day King Lear, a novel of greed, resentment, jealousy, betrayal, and romance set in Trinidad, Jamaica, and Barbados.
Award-winning poet Kwame Dawes explores the insidious nature of power and the limits of protest for Chris Abani’s Black Goat poetry series.
Deirdre Sinnott will read from and discuss her debut novel The Third Mrs. Galway at this virtual event. Full details, including registration link, TBA; please visit Deirdre Sinnott’s website to learn more.
Join C.J. Farley and other local authors for an in-person celebration of Adersons Larchmont’s 75th Anniversary, and the launch of Farley’s newest YA novel Zero O’Clock! Full details TBA; please visit Andersons Larchmont’s website to learn more.
News & Features
Justine Bateman’s Face: One Square Foot of Skin has had another great week!
- CREATURES OF PASSAGE Receives High Praise in New York Times, Washington Post, Philadelphia Inquirer and more!
- “Dominant Hand” by Susan Hammerman
- “Jackson’s Bad Choice” by Kristen Petry
- “Does the President Poop?” by Kristin Markovich and Laura Moore
Jim Saah answers over 20 questions from Sohrab Habibion in under 4 minutes: photography, punk rock, zines, his cat and more!
- Quarantine Q&A: Tiphanie Yanique
- Quarantine Q&A: Black Francis
- Quarantine Q&A: David Yow, Parts I & II
- Quarantine Q&A: Alexandra Jacobs