American-born artist Chris is forced to reconsider his conception of family during a visit to his mother’s Caribbean homeland.
Featured: Black Interest
A long-awaited reissue of this deeply thoughtful novel about hope, forgiveness, and the cost of loving Donovan, a complex man with a shattered history.
A beautifully illustrated children’s history of hip-hop, from a progressive/idealistic perspective.
Adam Smyer presents You Can Keep That to Yourself, full details TBA. Hosted by the Book House. PLEASE NOTE: All of our virtual events are listed in Eastern Time (ET).
Lee Child presents The Nicotine Chronicles as part of the virtual Brooklyn Book Festival; full details TBA. PLEASE NOTE: All of our virtual events are listed in Eastern Time (ET).
News & Features
Now available for Preorder.
- “Dominant Hand” by Susan Hammerman
- “Jackson’s Bad Choice” by Kristen Petry
- “Does the President Poop?” by Kristin Markovich and Laura Moore
- “El Cerrito” by Ron Riekki
Actor Bob Odenkirk interviews Arthur Nersesian about his new book, The Five Books of (Robert) Moses.
- PSA: What NOT to Say to Black People
- Samuel L. Jackson’s Advice? STAY THE F— AT HOME!
- Heatin’ Up: Ben Okri’s THE FREEDOM ARTIST
- Ryan O’Callaghan on CBS This Morning with Gayle King!