Elizabeth Nunez’s reissued fourth novel is a haunting, mesmerizing exploration into the often destructive price of passion.
Featured: Black Interest
In Book Two of the Changers Series, our protagonist undergoes a second transformation—returning to a male body.
Four Bernice L. McFadden classics collected into a single digital edition.
**All orders placed directly from our website are for paperback editions of the books.**
Ariel Gore and contributors Jimmy Santiago Baca, Miriam Sagan, James Reich, Darryl Lorenzo Wellington, Elizabeth Lee, Ana June, Barbara Robidoux, Byron F. Aspaas, Kevin Atkinson, and Israel Francisco Haros Lopez launch Santa Fe Noir at Collected Works.
Editor Andrew Welsh-Huggins and contributors Tom Barlow, Daniel Best, Laura Bickle, Chris Bournea, Kristen Lepionka, Craig McDonald, Yolonda Tonette Sanders, Mercedes King, and Robin Yocum launch Columbus Noir at Thurber House; book sales provided by The Book Loft. Tickets available: http://www.thurberhouse.org/special-events/columbus-noir.
News & Features
Akashic Books is pleased to announce LyricPop, A New Picture Book Series Presenting Your Favorite Song Lyrics, Launching in June 2020
- “Doh Let Jumbie Hold Yah” by Krystal M. Ramroop
- “The Prenup Murders” by Kenton K. Yee
- “The Good and the Bad” by Kristen Petry
- “Barbecue” by Carol Wakefield
Ben Orki’s new novel The Freedom Artist is receiving fantastic advance praise!
- Ryan O’Callaghan on CBS This Morning with Gayle King!
- A TALL HISTORY OF SUGAR Receives Glowing NEW YORK TIMES Review!
- “A Publishing Factory Grows in Brooklyn”
- Akashic Noir Series featured in CHESTNUT HILL LOCAL