What William S. Burroughs’ Junky was to heroin addiction, All or Nothing is to gambling, only more prophetic.
Featured: Black Interest
An authentic and riveting hip-hop memoir in the Joan Didion tradition from Bronx native Lewis.
The posthumous novel from legendary Queens rapper Mazaradi Fox, who was once a member of 50 Cent’s G-Unit crew.
Author reading and discussion with Mardi Jo Link and Michael Zadoorian (Beautiful Music), followed by a book signing.
Ricardo Cortés presents Party: A Mystery at storytime events at both Greenlight Bookstores; 11:30 in Fort Greene, and 1:30 PM in Prospect Lefferts Gardens.
News & Features
Congratulations to Elizabeth McKenzie from SANTA CRUZ NOIR on her Shamus Award nomination!
- “The Road You Take” by Jean Wolfersteig
- “Homecoming” by Jessica Hertz
- “Walls” by Rhian Waller
- “Like Cattle” by Ashley Sgro
The June 24, 2019 issue of TIME includes a feature on Bruce Springsteen related to his latest album, and includes commentary from our author, veteran and anti-war activist Ron Kovic.
- C.J. Farley on AROUND HARVARD SQUARE and Operation Varsity Blues
- TIGERBELLE featured for Black History Month
- Bernice L. McFadden is Go On Girl! Book Club’s 2018 Author of the Year
- Bobby Sullivan’s Introduction to Revolutionary Threads