The 100% kid-friendly, G-rated version of the New York Times best-selling parents’ book, You Have to F**king Eat.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
Schalit critically interrogates everything from Middle Eastern politics to the New Economy, from debates in the independent music scene about “selling out” to the current cultural interventions of Jerry Falwell and his followers.
Norman Kelley joins hip-hop luminary Chuck D and others to dissect the historical plight of black artists in the recording industry, from blues to hip-hop and all points between.
This is a ticketed event; advance RSVP is required. Please visit http://www.westgatehotel.com/events-promotions/special-events to make reservations.
Peaches in conversation with Yoni Lesser.
News & Features
We’re thrilled to share that three original stories published in Noir Series anthologies in 2014 have been named finalists for the Private Eye Writers of America Shamus Award for Best P.I. Short Story.
- “The Blackout” by Brandon Dutton
- “The The Cortez” by Brett Finlayson
- “White Noise” by Jason Bertucci
- “What Would They Do?” by Devorah Blachor
- “Streak of Evil” by Kevin Richard White
- “Drive In, Bleed Out” by Scott Selden
- “Sophie Wins” by Michael Morshed
We’re thrilled for author Nina Revoyr! Click to read the full review.
- From the Notebooks of Matthew McGevna, author of Little Beasts
- Read an excerpt from Marvel and a Wonder by Joe Meno
- Ann Hood’s Introduction to Providence Noir
- Stacy Wakefield: On Writing The Sunshine Crust Baking Factory