The debut novel from the award-winning Ghanaian-born Jamaican poet.
Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight Into Primus and the World of Les Claypool (Paperback Edition)
Featured: Black Interest
A pan-Caribbean anthology of original short stories culled from the very best entries to the Commonwealth Short Story Prize.
An NBA veteran offers engaging interviews and reflections that explore police brutality, white supremacy, and the struggle for racial justice in America.
Sterling Watson presents Night Letter, in conversation with Marina Brown
Etan Thomas discusses Police Brutality and White Supremacy, in conversation with Dave Zirin
News & Features
Check out this original music to accompany Joe Meno’s new novel, Book of Extraordinary Tragedies!
- HOLIDAY SALE: 50% off all titles!
- Listen to “Beginnings, Endings, and Other Musical Figures” by Joseph Fuller
- Listen to “Catastrophe Will Never Let You Down” by Adam Gwon, performed by Margo Seibert
- Listen to “Leave it Alone” by Jason Kaminski
The TJJT Book Club team (Tayari Jones & Johnny Temple) interview S.A. Cosby about Waffle House, whiskey, the future of America, and his latest novel, Razorblade Tears.
- TJJT Book Club: S.A. Cosby
- Quarantine Q&A: Jim Saah
- Quarantine Q&A: Tiphanie Yanique
- Quarantine Q&A: Black Francis