Trade paperback reissue of Elizabeth Nunez’s new novel, a New York Times Editors’ Choice.
Featured: Black Interest
A picture book based on Ziggy Marley’s popular song celebrating music’s many forms, from the sounds of ocean waves to laughter in the family kitchen.
Race, class, and hormones combine and combust when a Harvard freshman and his two friends attempt to join the staff of the Harpoon, the school’s iconic humor magazine.
Joe Meno reads from and presents his new novel Book of Extraordinary Tragedies with Megan Stielstra, CM Burroughs, and Katie Johnston, at an in-person event cosponsored by Lumpen.
M. Chris Fabricant presents Junk Science and the American Criminal Justice System at the Morristown Festival of Books. Full details, including exact time and panel participants, TBA; please visit the Morristown Festival of Books website to learn more.
News & Features
Check out this original music to accompany Joe Meno’s new novel, Book of Extraordinary Tragedies!
- Listen to “Catastrophe Will Never Let You Down” by Adam Gwon, performed by Margo Seibert
- Listen to “Leave it Alone” by Jason Kaminski
- Listen to “Evergreen Park” by Fashion Brigade
- Rave Reviews spotlight: Junk Science and the American Criminal Justice System
The TJJT Book Club team (Tayari Jones & Johnny Temple) interview S.A. Cosby about Waffle House, whiskey, the future of America, and his latest novel, Razorblade Tears.
- TJJT Book Club: S.A. Cosby
- Quarantine Q&A: Jim Saah
- Quarantine Q&A: Tiphanie Yanique
- Quarantine Q&A: Black Francis