Excerpts from By the Balls: The Complete Collection by Jim Pascoe and Tom Fassbender, Heart of the Old Country by Tim McLoughlin, Southland by Nina Revoyr, and The Plot Against Hip Hop by Nelson George.
Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight Into Primus and the World of Les Claypool (Paperback Edition)
Featured: Black Interest
Nearly forty years after breaking his way into public consciousness, the indefatigable godfather of indie features and African American cinema presents a graphic novel that serves as the inspiration for his latest film.
The long-awaited reissue of the book that introduced mystery fans to bodyguard-turned-investigator D Hunter.
Ian F. Svenonius presents Against the Written Word
Sterling Watson presents Night Letter, in conversation with Page Fehling
News & Features
Check out this original music to accompany Joe Meno’s new novel, Book of Extraordinary Tragedies!
- HOLIDAY SALE: 50% off all titles!
- Listen to “Beginnings, Endings, and Other Musical Figures” by Joseph Fuller
- Listen to “Catastrophe Will Never Let You Down” by Adam Gwon, performed by Margo Seibert
- Listen to “Leave it Alone” by Jason Kaminski
The TJJT Book Club team (Tayari Jones & Johnny Temple) interview S.A. Cosby about Waffle House, whiskey, the future of America, and his latest novel, Razorblade Tears.
- TJJT Book Club: S.A. Cosby
- Quarantine Q&A: Jim Saah
- Quarantine Q&A: Tiphanie Yanique
- Quarantine Q&A: Black Francis