Ben Orki’s new novel The Freedom Artist is receiving fantastic advance praise!
Tag: Publishers Weekly
A recent issue of Publishers Weekly featured a news article on Akashic’s home, the Old American Can Factory in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
Nina Revoyr’s latest novel A Student of History publishes March 5, 2019!
Rivers Solomon’s An Unkindness of Ghosts is a Best Book of 2017!
Congratulations to Wolf Erlbruch on winning the 2017 Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award!
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
Congratulations to Eric Charles May, whose debut novel, Bedrock Faith, has received rave reviews!
Featured: Black Interest
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Black Lotus
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Black Orchid Blues
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Accra Noir (Ghana)