Tag: Publishers Weekly
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
Congratulations to Eric Charles May, whose debut novel, Bedrock Faith, has received rave reviews!
Changers Book One: Drew has received a STARRED review from Publishers Weekly!
Claire Kirch at Publishers Weekly has written an article that features Akashic’s new Black Sheep YA imprint. From the article: “Emphasizing that Black Sheep titles will respect the conventions in YA literature—there not be excessive sex, profanity, or violence—and that they will appeal to ‘reluctant readers’ as well as to readers looking for books that […]
Every Friday, the Akashic team highlights industry news, reviews, and features from around the web. This week’s roundup comes to you from Akashic publicist Kate Bogden and editorial assistant Susannah Lawrence.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Demons in the Spring
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Black Music
- What Is Punk?
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Of Mule and Man