A recent issue of Publishers Weekly featured a news article on Akashic’s home, the Old American Can Factory in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
Tag: Publishers Weekly
Nina Revoyr’s latest novel A Student of History publishes March 5, 2019!
Rivers Solomon’s An Unkindness of Ghosts is a Best Book of 2017!
Congratulations to Wolf Erlbruch on winning the 2017 Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award!
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
Congratulations to Eric Charles May, whose debut novel, Bedrock Faith, has received rave reviews!
Changers Book One: Drew has received a STARRED review from Publishers Weekly!
Featured: Black Interest
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Lunatic
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Home Girl
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Lost Canyon
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- A Tall History of Sugar
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean