To celebrate the release of Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats, Akashic is featuring some of our favorite library and record store cats. Today, meet Wally Cutler-Snyder, resident feline of Replay Records in Hamden, Connecticut!
She came up to me in the parking lot behind the Slung Rig after the show. The lot reeked of piss, puke, and exiled pizza scraps. Even the rats were too finicky to troll around this Hamden hole, where headbangers and punkers partied or balled inside their cars whenever there was a gig. Those who could get it on around this stench had a better constitution than me—that, or some sort of mutant fetish, but hell, that’s mutants for you . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Silent Pictures
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- South of the Pumphouse
- What Is Punk?
- Censorship Now!!
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- The Accidental Hunter
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush