This Wednesday, May 14, Extreme Kids & Crew honors Drawing Autism editor Jill Mullin—winner of an inaugural Felix Award in Art—at their Second Annual Gala Celebration, 8pm, Littlefield, 622 Degraw Street, Brooklyn.
Tag: Extreme Kids & Crew
Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Throughout April and into May, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Remrov!
On Thursday, May 19, Extreme Kids & Crew will host their annual gala in Brooklyn. Click to read more on this wonderful organization.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- The Accidental Hunter
- Black Music
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Rock Star Digit
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water