Spotlight on Artists on the Autism Spectrum
Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Katrina Grayson’s fourteen-year-old son, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s. In Katrina’s words, he “is amazing at art, he draws ALL the time!…All his pictures are on school file paper” and he is lately obsessed with The Walking Dead.
Thanks very much to Katrina for sharing this great art with us! We’re still accepting submissions; full guidelines can be found here!
Posted: Apr 11, 2014
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- The Immune System
- Hunters in High Heels
- The Failure
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- South of the Pumphouse
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread