Call for Art Submissions to Celebrate Drawing Autism
Are you an artist who has been diagnosed with autism, or do you know someone on the autism spectrum who creates art? If so, we want to hear from you!
To celebrate Autism Awareness Month in April, Akashic Books is showcasing artwork created by people with ASD on our website. We’re looking for photos or scans of pieces of art in all forms—photography, drawings, paintings, sculpture, etc.
To submit artwork, send attachments to [email protected]. Please ensure you have permission of the artist before submitting art to us!
Posted: Mar 19, 2014
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Of Mule and Man
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Hunters in High Heels
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- The Accidental Hunter
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Drawing Autism
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Go the Fuck to Sleep