He was painfully aware of his sweat. It oozed out of his pores and swam down his temples and cheeks without bothering to bead. His T-shirt was stuck to the flat mounds of his breasts . . .
Tag: Zurina Saban
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Of Mule and Man
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- What Is Punk?
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World