My fiancé Jeff offered up his family’s hunting cabin in northern California so I could finish my novel. No phone, Internet, or TV . . .
Tag: Wilderness Wednesdays
Bugs fornicate in the still water from the storm. They leave their young to swarm my knotted limbs. I flash my teeth like a horse resisting the needle . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- The Necessary Hunger
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Black Lotus
- The Lunatic
- Game World
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Caught Up
- Bedrock Faith
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn