There are three types of parents of princess-obsessed toddlers: the Mortified Feminist, the Enabler, and the Dad (the latter two being frequently interchangeable). In this segment, we will explore how they might react in different situations . . .
Tag: What Would They Do?
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Letters to Kurt
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- What Is Punk?
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- The Worst Breakfast
- I Love You Too
- Hunters in High Heels
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- The Plot Against Hip Hop