He’s defunct again. Lying on the floor, screaming about helicopters and LSD experiments. The man-child in his underwear, spread-eagled, crying to the ceiling, maybe even to the outside woods if they’re listening . . .
Tag: West Virginia
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Of Mule and Man
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Drawing Autism
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Go Fish