I lie on his couch. It’s my spot now. I’ve spent whole days lying here. The cushions remember the arch of my back and the angles of my arms and legs, so it’s easy to find my place again when I move. He sits at his desk—next to the couch, in front of a laptop—and waits for his phone to ring. He is a businessman. His business is crack. He is always on call . . .
Tag: We lived on the edge of reality. Some nights we were happy.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Demons in the Spring
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- It’s Just a Plant
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Letters to Kurt
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Artificial Light