I knew the precise moment our relationship went sour; I always did . . .
This is what I do. I take Mickey over to Nemo’s. It’s right across the river from the track. Still a pain in the ass though. Rillito was flooded, monsoons and all . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Getting It Right
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Becoming Abigail