It was hard to resist the lure of Miss Chantal. Her silky-smooth waist-length hair was as dark as her haunting round eyes, set a little too far apart in her heart-shaped face . . .
Tag: The Saapin’s Spell
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Drawing Autism
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- I Love You Too
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Demons in the Spring
- Silent Pictures
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- You Have to Fucking Eat