We’re absolutely thrilled that Akashic author Anthony Ervin is currently competing at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio! Read all about his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides’s jet-lagged adventure through Rio in his latest behind-the-scenes report.
Tag: The Rio Dispatches
Get a behind-the-scenes look at Akashic author Anthony Ervin’s part in the 4×100 freestyle relay with a special dispatch from his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides.
Featured: Black Interest
- Gathering of Waters
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- On the Way Back
- She’s Gone
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Getting It Right
- eel on reef
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh