The airport was abuzz with travelers. After a year of performing for audiences who shouted “yes” to their Haitian music, Pappyon, Neg Mawan, Yatande and Zilibo—known as The Haitian Cats—were going on vacation . . .
Tag: The Pappyon Caper
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Jerusalem Calling
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)