To celebrate the release of The System of Dante’s Hell, the long-awaited reissue of Amiri Baraka’s remarkable 1965 novel, we’re pleased to give you a taste of Baraka’s provocative writing with an excerpt from the book.
Tag: The Inferno
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- I Love You Too
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- The Worst Breakfast
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Go Fish