You had seen once long ago when you were an eighth grader the JFK Eternal Flame at Arlington National Cemetery and you marveled at the idea that a flame might flicker eternally . . .
Tag: The Eternally Lit
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Worst Breakfast
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- I Love You Too
- The Immune System
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- What Is Punk?