Nothing much happens around Sylvan Lake as a rule—maybe a fight breaks out at the Agricultural Society dance, or the institution of marriage is combined with booze or drugs or guns. So of course the Edmonton and Calgary papers are saying that Lillian’s death is beyond the investigative powers of my rural RCMP detachment and me. Well, maybe so. I don’t know . . .
Tag: Sylvan Lake
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- The Worst Breakfast
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Letters to Kurt
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit