Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Tag: Stephanie Stio
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Black Lotus
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Even in Paradise
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- To Funk and Die in LA
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival