Late one afternoon, Hazel and I were strolling around the Garrison Savannah, when a little voice called out my name: “Fernando.” When I saw who it was, I was mortified . . .
Tag: Stabs in the Dark
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- South of the Pumphouse
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Hunters in High Heels
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Immune System
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!