As a father, I don’t believe I have yet had my finest hour—and as a father of four little girls, I doubt I ever will. It’s not that I haven’t gently wiped away a tear or two, or bandaged a skinned knee, or made my share of macaroni and cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. I have. But it’s out in public where I mostly fall down . . .
Tag: Samuel Murphy
I have no toys.
I was hoping that at this stage of my life, as both husband and father, I would have some pretty cool toys. But I don’t. Instead I have four daughters, and this is why I have no toys . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Caught Up
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Lost Canyon
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The White House
- The Angels’ Share
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection