As a father, I don’t believe I have yet had my finest hour—and as a father of four little girls, I doubt I ever will. It’s not that I haven’t gently wiped away a tear or two, or bandaged a skinned knee, or made my share of macaroni and cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. I have. But it’s out in public where I mostly fall down . . .
Tag: Samuel Murphy
I have no toys.
I was hoping that at this stage of my life, as both husband and father, I would have some pretty cool toys. But I don’t. Instead I have four daughters, and this is why I have no toys . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- From a Basement in Seattle
- I Love You Too
- What Is Punk?
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Demons in the Spring
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- The Accidental Hunter
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)