A hush had fallen over Hvar. The fish market was closed, and the cold cement countertops were empty and the knives and scales aremained untouched. The cold weather of fall had descended upon us with a ferocious howl of wind and a violent clap of thunder, and I watched the few bright patches of shimmery water fade into a dark sea . . .
Tag: S. Douglas Hosdale
“That’s Datura—Queen of the Night.” Raphael was pointing at a large tree filled with big, cream-colored, bell-shaped flowers . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition