We went to dinner at the Russian Tea Room on West 57th Street. There was a gypsy beggar in the cold with a melancholy accordion player near the door. The music made me so sad I wanted to cry, but I went inside with Sir Rudolf . . .
Tag: Rudolph Bing
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Demons in the Spring
- Drawing Autism
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Hunters in High Heels
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- What Is Punk?
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group