“Put them on,” says Alma, my wife’s aunt, extending a pair of pink and sparkly shoes with two Velcro straps that remind me of something my great-grandfather would have worn if they were a different color and weren’t twinkling like one of my daughter’s glitter projects . . .
Tag: Richard Priebe
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Censorship Now!!
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Immune System
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Demons in the Spring
- Hairstyles of the Damned