The boundary between information and inert matter was ruptured irrevocably when mankind learned what our ancestors knew before the birth of civilization: to touch is to know.
I am reincarnated as the middle daughter of my youngest grandchild, Eliza.
Featured: Black Interest
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Music Is in Everything
- God Carlos
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Party: A Mystery
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Angels’ Share