I felt like God, even though I must’ve been the palest lady on Vía Argentina. I was one lone gringita standing outside a bar full of red lights and Don Omar music, watching people use the tens and twenties tucked in their fingers for cab fare or a bottle of rum to mix with Coca-Cola. I was just a dirt-broke chick who sprinted out of the States like a scalded rat, hoping I’d never see certain people again . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Lost Canyon
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Nowhere Is a Place
- African: A Children’s Picture Book
- eel on reef
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- A Million Aunties