I felt like God, even though I must’ve been the palest lady on Vía Argentina. I was one lone gringita standing outside a bar full of red lights and Don Omar music, watching people use the tens and twenties tucked in their fingers for cab fare or a bottle of rum to mix with Coca-Cola. I was just a dirt-broke chick who sprinted out of the States like a scalded rat, hoping I’d never see certain people again . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hello Sunshine
- Drawing Autism
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- South of the Pumphouse
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- From a Basement in Seattle