February is like Tuesday: second best, like me. January at least has the distinction of being first and has that New Year’s resolution hype going for it, and Mondays are loved for being hated. But February is just dirty snow with sky to match, and Tuesday is Monday’s everlasting yawn . . .
Tag: Pacific Northwest
Bugs fornicate in the still water from the storm. They leave their young to swarm my knotted limbs. I flash my teeth like a horse resisting the needle . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Rock Star Digit
- Drawing Autism
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- I Love You Too
- Of Mule and Man
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises