On the platform between the subway tracks, a young woman was playing the violin. A few dollar bills and coins were scattered over the inside of her case. She played semiclassical versions of pop tunes that Maria couldn’t quite recognize. The music was nice, and the young woman had a sweet, pleasant face, but as soon as she got onto the crowded subway car Maria knew that she had made a mistake. It was a simple procedure, they had said, but not that simple . . .
Tag: On the Way to the Clinic
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Jerusalem Calling
- The Failure
- Drawing Autism
- Black Music
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- What Is Punk?
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Letters to Kurt
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE