Ah, those eyes. You look into them, and you still see the fire, at least for a little while . . .
The entire Noir Series backlist is on sale wherever e-books are sold for just $2.99 a title through December 31, 2017!
Flood Street. I wound up there after a long period of debauchery, or so I’m told . . .
Bashir had witnessed his share of riddled bodies since the Americans had invaded, but this was the first from his own hand . . .
I pass Elaine the banana bread. Oh, I’m sure she’s had a trying week, I tell her, clucking in sympathy, listening like the good friend I am . . .
Had I actually just dropped Leland? The red-winged blackbirds seemed to think so. . .
You could tell by the way that they cleaned the guns that they’d been taught by the same person . . .
“Your first body?” “Dead one, yeah.”
Featured: Black Interest
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Loving Donovan
- Nairobi Noir (Kenya)
- Trinidad Noir
- Haiti Noir
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Necessary Hunger