I knew the precise moment our relationship went sour; I always did . . .
Hedgepig believed in himself; belief without question, utter faith . . .
Three miserable years. But there I was, fucking cigarette in my mouth . . .
Things happen when you’re not looking. Things that you’re not expecting . . .
Now Available: Montana Noir, edited by James Grady and Keir Graff
Now Available: New Haven Noir, edited by Amy Bloom
It was at the town library that I heard about Officer Harrington’s quick thinking on the front steps of the MacCann house . . .
Now Available: Atlanta Noir, edited by Tayari Jones
Featured: Black Interest
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- She’s Gone
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Duppy
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be