There’s a girl in my nine year old’s third grade class who apparently has been left back more than a couple of times. She’s twelve and sprouting . . .
Tag: Nkosi Ife Bandele
And so my nine-year-old discovered the word the other day. On the subway: a young woman, thoroughly exasperated by her fellow rude subway riders . . .
First of all, lemme say that Big Ted’s my man. He always gives me a tight cut, and he’s cool, you know, funny. Got that educated-like slang. (Apparently he did a lot of reading in the joint . . .)
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- The Accidental Hunter
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!