I light my cigarette lovingly, laughingly, with a light purple lighter. Burn, baby, burn . . .
Stella and Chris were arguing again—something about the television. They made me want to pick it up and just throw it out the window onto the street, Led Zeppelin–style . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- The Accidental Hunter
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)