Native Believer by Ali Eteraz was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the June 26, 2016 edition of the New York Times Book Review — and was named an Editors’ Choice for the week of July 3!
Tag: New York Times Book Review
Tehran at Twilight by Salar Abdoh was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the December 21, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Prison Noir — the latest release in Akashic’s Noir Series, edited by National Book Award winner Joyce Carol Oates — was reviewed by Marilyn Stasio for her New York Times Sunday Book Review Crime column!
Changers Book One: Drew by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper was reviewed by Benoit Denizet-Lewis for the March 16, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday book Review!
Bernice McFadden’s novel Gathering of Waters was named a finalist for the 2013 Hurston/Wright Legacy Award!
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Black Lotus
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Becoming Abigail
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Gospel According to Cane
- I Love You Too
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)