Inkspot Hurricane’s eyes light up when I walk in. We go way back—I used to play music to his poetry on the folk scene. He was a slight man with a big voice, called Inkspot after the singing group, good name for a poet. I don’t recall how Hurricane came about . . .
Tag: Mori Glaser
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- The Accidental Hunter
- I Love You Too
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- The Plot Against Hip Hop