Right when I thought things were getting better, the stranger showed up . . .
“Baby, don’t go,” he says as she gets out of the bed—that same bed they’ve shared a dozen times or more. She slips on the tight mauve dress and slides her feet into her leather pumps. He’s pleading with her not to go, not to leave him here. But she doesn’t listen . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Haiti Noir
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The Family Mansion
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery