Things happen when you’re not looking. Things that you’re not expecting . . .
Tag: Mondays Are Murder
These punks sure picked an appropriate place to play at the apocalypse . . .
It was at the town library that I heard about Officer Harrington’s quick thinking on the front steps of the MacCann house . . .
There was a young couple eating on the floor of a dead shipmaster. . .
I braced myself on the backseat as my red taxi careened around the corner. . .
It was a typical August night in Tokyo when each breath felt like you were sucking cotton into your lungs. . .
At eleven o’clock on a Wednesday night, a man and a woman checked into cabin number 17 at Venice Marina under the false names of David and Connie Monroe. . .
Old Mr. Willman’s head twitched, and with some difficulty he pointed an arthritic finger at the gigantic oak tree with the peeling bark. . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- All or Nothing
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- God Carlos
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)