You could tell by the way that they cleaned the guns that they’d been taught by the same person . . .
Tag: Mondays Are Murder
“Your first body?” “Dead one, yeah.”
Capitán Ernesto Guillén, the chief of detectives for Zone Six of Ecuador’s Policía Nacional, was tired and cranky, but most of all hungry. . .
I knew the precise moment our relationship went sour; I always did . . .
Hedgepig believed in himself; belief without question, utter faith . . .
Three miserable years. But there I was, fucking cigarette in my mouth . . .
Things happen when you’re not looking. Things that you’re not expecting . . .
These punks sure picked an appropriate place to play at the apocalypse . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Getting It Right
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Angels’ Share
- Caught Up
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- All or Nothing
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Party: A Mystery