To celebrate the release of Beirut Noir, the latest in Akashic’s Noir Series, we’re pleased to give you a look at editor Iman Humaydan’s introduction, “Violence of Loneliness, Violence of Mayhem.”
Tag: Middle Eastern Fiction
Tehran at Twilight by Salar Abdoh was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the December 21, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- The Duppy
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- May Digit
- Black History Digit
- Caught Up
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Anna In-Between
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)