To celebrate the release of Beirut Noir, the latest in Akashic’s Noir Series, we’re pleased to give you a look at editor Iman Humaydan’s introduction, “Violence of Loneliness, Violence of Mayhem.”
Tag: Middle Eastern Fiction
Tehran at Twilight by Salar Abdoh was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the December 21, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Go Fish
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- What Is Punk?