Dorothy stumbled blindly into the lesbian bar as the last few off-season tourists perambulated the crooked streets, the evening sky a dull antimony pink behind the smoke-blackened canyon of the Cowgate, her hands wet and the bloody knife still in her handbag . . .
Tag: Max Scratchmann
Featured: Black Interest
- Mr. Loverman
- The Angels’ Share
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Black Orchid Blues
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Loving Donovan
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Hadriana in All My Dreams