Dorothy stumbled blindly into the lesbian bar as the last few off-season tourists perambulated the crooked streets, the evening sky a dull antimony pink behind the smoke-blackened canyon of the Cowgate, her hands wet and the bloody knife still in her handbag . . .
Tag: Max Scratchmann
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Censorship Now!!
- Hunters in High Heels
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Of Mule and Man
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene