Deirdre stares around her at shelf after shelf of cell phones, earpieces, cell phone covers, holsters, and some strange metallic screen things she cannot explain. She rarely comes into town anymore and it took her twenty minutes to find the mall and fifteen more to find a parking space. She is still wearing her apron and only now notices it. She tears it off and unsuccessfully tries to cram it into her coat pocket on top of her car keys. She stuffs it under the display of luminous cell phone cases . . .
Tag: Maine Coast
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Trinidad Noir
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Black Sheep Digit
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Not for Everyday Use
- Jesus Boy