Former Akashic intern Lisa Martens reviews Aaron’s Leap by Magdaléna Platzová (Bellevue Literary Press).
Tag: Lisa Martens
When I was eight years old, I was diagnosed with epilepsy. The Dallas school district saw I was brown, so they stuck me in ESL classes with the other brown children.
The actual problem was that I was having over a hundred minor seizures per day . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- South of the Pumphouse
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Of Mule and Man
- Silent Pictures
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Will Work for Drugs
- I Love You Too
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea