Night must fall in the Tolerance Zone, the same way it does everywhere. Tonight it fell hard. I watched the shipping crate in the bed of the Escalade pickup parked behind the cantina, the crate filled with the ripe kumquats—three snuffed picture brides—that Yee Chung Toy had tried to smuggle from Fujian Province to Veracruz, and then across Mexico, through Ensenada, and into San Francisco . . .
Tag: Kurt McGill
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- I Love You Too
- Silent Pictures
- The Immune System
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Rock Star Digit
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- What Is Punk?
- Infinity Blues