The sparrow literally dropped through the flue into Helen’s cold fire place at just barely daylight. At first, she thought she imagined it.
Tag: Kristen Petry
Adela sits at her desk in the Kingston parliament building, which looks like a Moorish palace. . .
I ran into Linda, unexpectedly, the other day at Publix. She used to be pretty, but in her late forties, she’s all bloat, veneers, and Oxy eyes . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Even in Paradise
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Caught Up
- Song for Night
- Black Marks
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Black Orchid Blues
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- A Tall History of Sugar