The sparrow literally dropped through the flue into Helen’s cold fire place at just barely daylight. At first, she thought she imagined it.
Tag: Kristen Petry
Adela sits at her desk in the Kingston parliament building, which looks like a Moorish palace. . .
I ran into Linda, unexpectedly, the other day at Publix. She used to be pretty, but in her late forties, she’s all bloat, veneers, and Oxy eyes . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- The Angels’ Share
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- eel on reef
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Family Mansion
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection