Since we published Drawing Autism, we’ve been proud to share additional images submitted to us by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re pleased to share with you a piece by Kim Tucker, author of Under the Banana Moon: A True Story of Living, Loving, Loss and Asperger’s.
Tag: Kim Tucker
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Even in Paradise
- The Family Mansion
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Lunatic
- Not for Everyday Use
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop