To celebrate the release of Suitcase City, we’re pleased to feature a statement from author Sterling Watson reflecting on how people have received his latest novel.
Tag: Jonathan Cape
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Orchid Blues
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Dance of the Jakaranda