John smashed the Styrofoam cup. No metal spike under there. Did it again. No spike. Two more cups remained. He smashed one of them . . .
Tag: John’s Spot
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Censorship Now!!
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- I Love You Too
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Letters to Kurt
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Go Fish
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Artificial Light
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition