The last time we moved was because she said an ex of hers had shown up and zigzagged a razor through her wrists. The time before that she said a pair of meth heads broke in during the day and left her barely living after wrapping a shower curtain around her neck . . .
Tag: Jeff Brewer
Featured: Black Interest
- John Crow’s Devil
- God Carlos
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Gathering of Waters
- Game World
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story