Detective Mark Wheeler lay on the grass. The ground chilled his bones as the fog rolled in.
Tag: James Glass
Detective Harry Crenshaw glanced at the pamphlet one more time. . .
Lars Thompson opened the fridge and looked for something to eat. It had been several days since he’d had a real meal that didn’t come from a garbage can . . .
The sun crept over the horizon as Danny Noonan continued to have sex with Tammy Hayes. His heart beat faster with each thrust . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The White House
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Even in Paradise
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Bedrock Faith