Lars Thompson opened the fridge and looked for something to eat. It had been several days since he’d had a real meal that didn’t come from a garbage can . . .
Tag: James Glass
The sun crept over the horizon as Danny Noonan continued to have sex with Tammy Hayes. His heart beat faster with each thrust . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Lunatic
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Anna In-Between
- The White House
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Dog War