Shy and his cousin Adam stood thigh-deep in Jamaica Bay, grabbing horseshoe crabs by their long tails and throwing them into the boat. Shy tossed them gently; Adam swung them down hard. The moon was round and bright like a police searchlight, which scared Shy, but Adam had explained that horseshoe crabs came up on the shore to spawn during summer full moons, and this was the time to make their score . . .
Tag: Jamaica Bay
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Will Work for Drugs
- What Is Punk?
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- The Accidental Hunter
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary